Friends Till The End


image, picture, friends forever, friendship
Friends 'till the end,
That's what we always said,
Even when all hopes were dead.

Friends 'till the end,
We will always be,
Nothing can ever come between you and me.

Friends 'till the end,
Even when nothing will bend,
Our friendship we will always mend.

Friends 'till the end,
There's nothing we can't overcome,
I know you'll be there when I need someone.

Friends 'till the end,
We will never part,
As long as we have each other in our hearts.

Friends 'till the end,
Lies never told,
Standing together so strong and so bold.

Friends 'till the end,
With nowhere to begin,
I know I'll never be without you as a friend.
image, picture, friends forever, friendship
Friends 'till the end,
You can cry on my shoulder,
That's what I've always told my friend.

Friends 'till the end,
Through sun and snow,
While others still come and go.

Friends 'till the end,
When my light fades away,
Friend brings back the sunlight into my day.

Friends 'till the end,
Nothing else in mind,
Someone who's always there when you're in a bind.

Friends 'till the end,
All throughout time,
I'm proud to say you're a friend of mine.

Friends 'till the end,
Even with a fight,
We'll always be friends again that night.

Friend 'till the end,
Through thick and thin,
A strong friendship will always win.
image, picture, friends forever, friendship
Friends 'till the end,
Through laughter and tears,
With a friend you can overcome any fears.

Friend 'till the end,
We share all our dreams,
We will make it by any means.

Friends 'till the end,
Our hopes will all come true,
There's no other pair like me and you.

Friends 'till the end,
Through highs and lows,
When we're together anything goes.

Friends 'till the end,
We're in the same boat,
But it will always stay afloat.

Friends 'till the end,
I'll never be alone again,
As long as I have you as a friend.

Friends 'till the end,
No matter what people say,
We will always go our own way.

We may take other paths,
And go separate ways,
But we'll always meet at the bend,
Because we're friends 'till the end.


26 comments:

  1. awwwwww! soooooooo cute sooooo heart warming. Missing my girlfriends from school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends come and go but their are only few persons whom I can call to be True Friends..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sie: Having true friends is an impossible thing, for this you have to be a true & sincere being... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely n cute...fotos are giving added flavour to the post....

    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice!:-)
    this is the first time im commenting on any other blog then mishi's:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. true friends are something that only the luckiest people in the world are blessed with :) nice poem...loved it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nazia: Ohhh Then it's my honor.... :)

    @Muhammad Israr: Indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Naiza..really?!*dies*

    that was cute..I hope we remain good blog friends like you mentioned..Friends till the end! I wonder how do you get such cute photos..do tell me the tip ..ok?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mishi: For having cute photos, first you have to become cute like me :P (I am sure you are more cute than me)
    Apart from joke, at my blog, you may find image sources under all photos... I take photos form
    1: http://www.deviantart.com/ 2: via googling and 3: tumblr help me a lot when it comes to searching photos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post(images+poetry)

    Images speak a lot. Asma you have good sense of appreciation.
    Yeah right! friendship till the end is a must.

    BTW- Did you forget to drive by "Current Affairs With Tariq Mian?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tariq Mian: Thanks...
    Ohhh no I didn't really, but didn't go through your current post because I am unaware when it comes to Finance... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful poem about Friends...How do I say how much I like this? Promoted this in my facebook so that people read this beautiful post about friendship and friends...friends till the end is what I desire the most...superb Asma :) Keep churning out more...i will be back again to read ur stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  13. @The Solitary Writer: Ahan, this will be a gift for your FB friends... :)
    I am horned, you are always well come here....
    Visit here and share your kind words... :)

    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's about interest and USURY which is haraam. Give your opinion about the 'laanat of sood khori and sood paying.' [QARTH]
    The post on DEBT waits for your thoughts for the benefit of our audience.

    ReplyDelete
  15. True friends are rare and hard to find... and lucky are we to find some!
    stay blessed asma!
    hugs =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Tariq Mian: Absolutely "Soud" is haram...
    Insha Allah will read and share some faith regarding Interest...

    @Diane: *Hugs Back*
    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jazak Allah!
    It's very first day of fasting in Canada Alhamdolillah--I think you guys still have a day before starting the blessed month.

    ASMA THANKS AGIAN FOR THE STOP OVER --- INTO MY LITTLE JURISDICTION. You may visit whenever you have a moment to look at my response to your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Tariq Mian: It's mean that you are from Canada, good... :) No today Ramadan's moon sighted here in Pakistan...

    Well come, insha Allah I will keep visiting at your space & will share my views there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. A Very Nice poem
    yes frienship is a relation has no boundaries , no age limit ..its Eternal ..and moreover selfless ...to look for the others ..and the pleasure that comes in return after looking @ the smiling face is immense.


    Thanks for the beautiful post.
    Keep writing.

    P.S : Came over to your space via the bond of friendship over blogospher ..isn't this ...great

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Vivek: There are no strangers here; Only friends we haven’t yet met.

    Yes it is.... :)

    Well come here & Thanks for the comment... :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful poem! I like it at all and InshaAllah all our true friends will be with us 'till the end :D
    Salam!

    somethinglikethis-laila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete