A Muslim Man’s Love Letter

Image, Picture, relationships, love,
If you love me, don’t confess your love to me through haraam (forbidden) ways,
This won’t please me and will instead drive me away!
Love games don’t attract me.
If you love me, have sabar (patience) and I will knock on your door when the time is right.
Don’t give me privileges which I don’t deserve.
Keep me away from you, and I will approach you.
If you approach me, I will stay away from you.
Don’t love me, for I want you ignorant in love.
I want to teach you love when the right time comes and when you will be mine,
Only when we are joined together under our Creator’s satisfaction
Don’t tell me what you feel, don’t give me from your time, don’t push me to lose you.
I am a man who does not want to see the one he loves committing sins or to live a forbidden love behind her family’s back.
I don’t want her to feel guilty and don’t want her heart to suffer.
Put me under limits that I won’t cross, kill me inside you so I won’t grow to kill you inside me.
Preserve what is beautiful inside you.
I want you innocent, chaste, pure.
I want you my love, but with Allah’s blessings and not shaytan’s whisperings.
And then, Only then, I will face everything and will be ready to go through difficulties to get you,
Don’t be easy because then, I may not value you.
Don’t love me now, so I won’t hate you!
My heart wants you and doesn’t want to lose you.
I don’t want you to be just a passing fancy for me,
I want you a wife, a lover, the mother of my children, I want you to be the one I will spend my whole life with.
How could I be a faithful man to you when I try to break your chastity?
How would I be faithful to you if I push you to betray your family?
How could I trust a love which grew under Allah’s wrath ?
To make you mine through niqah (marriage) is Islam’s way,
Till then wait patiently and do not dismay.
To love you means to protect you,
To Love you is to bring you closer to Allah and His deen (religion)
To preserve you not to kill what is beautiful inside you.

-Your Husband-to-be (Insha’Allah!)

29 comments:

  1. Very unique. For most it would be highly impractical. Yet it is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aamir: I think it is according to true Islamic teachings and Islam is so easy to follow if we don't prefer our worldly desires... :)

    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of his words yes I agree Asma but not totally..that's the way he looks on love so every woman should have respect on it..all of us are born unique and we have our own principles in life and in love..so if it is his demands on love then let it be..it is his happiness so I have no reasons to object ;)

    passing by sis *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sie: Yes we have our own principles in life and in love. As we have intellect, to do good or bad but, we Muslims prefer and look for guidance to our religious teachings towards every matter of life, as Islam is divine religion, and Lord knows each and every thing better than us so He told us our boundaries not to cross.
    Indeed Islamic teachings are for the betterment of humanity and as well as for society and these teachings have positive, vast and everlasting impacts on society ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post Asma; In todays time this type of thinking is very rare, but its like you've said, Islam has rules for our betterment only. The love that is mentioned in this post is real and true, even though it sounds strange to people, the beauty that comes from such a relationship is strangely amazing.

    Keep posting such valuable posts as you always do. May Allah reward you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Zarina Hassem: Indeed this type of LOVE is so amazing and wonderful & for sure has high class dignity... :)

    Insha Allah I will... :)
    And you guys keep visiting my blog and also share your veins, as I love to read from you... :)

    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assalamu Alaykum
    Beautiful post =D
    I want a pious man =( hmm
    Thanks
    take care
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tetcha :)

    2Black Pearl: Waleikum Assalam...
    :)
    Insha Allah you will find what you are looking for, by the grace of Allah the Almighty...
    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam Asma,
    Beautiful post and very pleasant to read. Islam is a religion that has been build up on love, yet no one knows it! There is so much of love in Islam, yet no one learns it! Everyone goes to pray five times a day and fasts regularly, but never shows their love towards their family and friends, which is equally important! As a result people have a lot of misunderstandings about our religion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inspiring.

    A man wrote this letter showing pure intentions and unique expression of love to the woman he loves. Guided by faith to Allah and respect to the woman he wants to be with forever.
    A perfect love letter of a decent man molded with good values which recognize chastity and love for Allah and respect to her family.

    In the end, I hope this man would live his words throughout his entire life. To protect, to love his wife, always guided by his love for Allah.
    Since words are divine and should be live not by the mouth but by the actions after marriage. It's inspiring that this man recognizes the preservation of the beauty inside the woman, and i hope he'll remain faithful to his words and more to his only wife.

    Beautiful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @About Aisha: Waleikum Assalam...
    Indeed Love, Humanity, Respect and Care are also basics of Islam while it comes to move in society... :)
    And these days we Muslims are not spending our life according to Islam that's why there are many misconceptions regarding Islam among non-Muslims... So the fact is we can not judge Islam on the behalf or character of any Muslim. Islam is clear in it's teachings, someone should learn about it along being moderate than he may say something... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @beanizer_05: I think a real gentleman wrote this... :)
    True Love without respect is nothing...
    Hmmm right in the end same positive attitude counts.

    Beany, you made a wonderful comment, I must say you are also one of real gentleman cause you understand each and every word in it's true meaning and explain it masterfully... :)
    May Allah reward you... :)

    Stay Blessed and Keep sharing faith...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this. No...I love this.

    Stay blessed baji.

    ReplyDelete
  14. salam
    i can only say
    WOW for the thought
    the letter
    the feelings you poured in :)
    khoobsoorat :)
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  15. @suvaiba: Waleikum Assalam...
    Dear I took this latter from else where as I already mentioned it by giving source link... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. this was lovely!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwwww!!! masha Allah! This is sooo sweet ^_^ my ideal husband *day dreaming*. I sooo love this piece. It's such a beautiful letter. The words in it r soo strong masha Allah! jazakillah khair 4 sharing <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Bint_Salih: Insha Allah you will have a true Muslim gentleman... :)
    Thank You for drooping by here, keep visiting...
    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just read it and it is such a beautiful message of love and respect. A letter that should be shared with all men so they can learn from it and with women to wait till the good man comes.
    Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @MarieHarmony: You may share this message with others... :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. it's a nice reminder to all young and unmarried muslims. keep it up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. heart touching words----- pease and clean maint of a muslim man.
    keep everyone jazakallahu be khair :-)

    ReplyDelete